A little something about me:
I have been married for 29 years to my Husband Bill and have 3 grown children. My passion has always been to do Real Estate someday once my children were grown and now I can say,” I made it” and I love what I’m doing. I enjoy helping people and what better way than to help someone buy the house of their dreams or in selling their home. I promise to give 100% and to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
Info about Re/Max:
You can’t go wrong with a company like Re/Max who is the top Real Estate Company in the Country. RE/MAX has held the number one market share in the u.s. and Canada since at least 1999, as measured by total residential transaction sides completed by its agents. On average, RE/MAX agents outsell those from other national real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest’ real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2014 REAL Trends 500 report.
Reviews from some of my clients:
- “Sandy It was great to work with, with the home buying process. Sandy was a plethora of knowledge when it came to knowing the different parts of the city of Mt. Vernon, Illinois. She could tell you about the different parts of the town and the home prices. If I was to buy or sell another home I would definitely utilize Sandy any time. In conclusion, Sandy would be a great asset to your next home buying experience.”
- “Stayed on top of all aspects of the purchase, and was very helpful and knowledgeable in the home buying process. In all I would highly recommend Sandy in any real estate inquiries you may have whether buying or just get all your facts on the buying process. She was a great help!”
- “Sandy did a wonderful job of helping us find a home that we liked. We dealt with three other realtors before Sandy and when they showed us the house that we ask to see that was it. They never called us back.
- Sandy kept looking across listings until she found the right house. I highly recommend her. So much so that I am a Pastor and the church I serve is looking to buy a new home. I have recommended her and they have enlisted her services.”
- “Sandy went above and beyond to help us sell our aunt’s house after her passing. She was very helpful in finding a cleaning crew (who also did repairs), auctioneer, tree service, and a food bank to come get the food. She kept us informed as to what was being done which was very helpful since we lived out of state. Once the house was on the market, it sold in less than a week. She was awesome!”